If you notice any of the following issues with your hot water system, or hot water supply, it may be a sign that your unit requires a service, or it may even be on its way out and require replacement.
- Fluctuations in water temperature
- Fluctuations in water pressure
- Running out of hot water
- Rusty coloured water
- Cold water coming out of the hot tap
- Sediments in your water
- Water is leaking from the hot water system
- The pilot light goes out often
- The system is making unusual noises.
Tomlinson Plumbing has the experience and expertise to help you with your hot water in Torquay, Geelong, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove and surrounding areas. We can assist with all types of hot water heaters – Rheem, Rinnai, Vulcan, Aquamax, Bosch, Dux, Thermann & more.