Skip to content

Call: (03) 5261 2422

    

Carbon Monoxide – This Winter’s Deadly Killer!

A faulty gas heater can lead to far worse issues than feeling a little cold, it can kill you!

It’s so important to be aware of the signs of carbon monoxide poisoning.  Energy Safe recommends heaters are serviced at least every two years.

carbon-monoxide

Some of the signs you may have a faulty gas heater are:

Headaches
Dizziness
Tiredness
Nausea
Shortness of breath
Weakness
Confusion
Chest pain.

It’s imperative you get regular checks of your gas appliances by a qualified professional. If you’re concerned call us now on Geelong/Surf Coast: (03) 5261 2422.

Stay safe this winter!

Pin It on Pinterest