Here’s a handy snap shot from the Thermann website on how a continuous flow hot water unit works.
How does a continuous flow hot water unit work?
- A hot water tap is turned on
- Water enters the heater
- The water flow sensor detects the water flow
- The computer automatically ignites the burner
- Water circulates through the heat exchanger
- The heat exchanger heats the water to the designated temperature
- When the tap is turned off, the unit shuts down
Give us a call, or get in touch via our website, if you’re interested in changing to a continuous flow hot water system.
We can assist with all types of hot water heaters – Rheem, Rinnai, Vulcan, Aquamax, Bosch & more.