Plumber for Holiday Rentals – Torquay, Anglesea, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove & surrounding areas
It’s getting closer – that crazy Summer season, beautiful weather (hopefully) and your holiday rental booked solid for weeks (hopefully too!).
To avoid inconveniencing your holiday tenant, why not include the following points on your maintenance to-do list and get them all checked off in time for the rush.
- Check for toilet leaks
- Check for any tap leaks
- Have your hot water system serviced
- Have your evaporative cooler cleaned and serviced
- Do you need a split system air conditioner installed?
- Perhaps a gas heater service and safety check (well, you never know with Victorian weather!)
- Are any of your outlets (ie. sinks, showers or toilets) slow to drain? This may indicate a sewer blockage that needs attendance.
- Maybe a little sign on the back of the toilet door – no sanitary items or ‘flushable’ wipes down the toilet (to assist with avoiding sewer blockages in the first place).
By having everything in tip top shape, you avoid any costly after hours or emergency call outs, and you keep your tenants happy and hopefully re-booking for next year!
Give us a call on 5261 2422 for any of your plumbing requirements in Geelong, Torquay, Anglesea, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove and surrounding areas.
Don’t take a chance, always choose a Master Plumber.