Skip to content

Call: (03) 5261 2422

    

Gas Heater Servicing & Carbon Monoxide Testing Geelong | Torquay | Ocean Grove | Barwon Heads | Tomlinson Plumbing

Gas Heater Servicing & Carbon Monoxide Testing Geelong | Torquay | Ocean Grove | Barwon Heads | Tomlinson Plumbing   Tomlinson Plumbing has the experience and expertise to help you with the installation, service, carbon monoxide testing and repair of all types of gas heaters in Geelong, Torquay,  Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove and surrounding areas.…

Read More
Tomlinson Plumbing | Torquay | Geelong | Ocean Grove | Barwon Heads

Yes, we’re still open for business, particularly for priorities such as gas heater servicing & carbon monoxide testing and gas heater repairs – and you can rest assured that we’re taking safety and hygiene practises very seriously.#stillopenforbusiness #torquaybusiness #geelongbusiness #masterplumbertorquay #plumbertorquay #plumbergeelong #masterplumbergeelong #gasheatersgeelong #gasheaterstorquay #carbonmonoxidetestinggeelong #carbonmonoxidetestingtorquay

Read More
Cannon Gas Log Fires | Geelong | Torquay | Ocean Grove | Barwon Heads | Tomlinson Plumbing

Cannon Gas Log Fires | Geelong | Torquay | Ocean Grove | Barwon Heads | Tomlinson Plumbing Cannon Gas Log Fires – The Latitude 1000 Powerflue The Cannon Latitude 1000 gas log fire is designed to perfectly suit contemporary Australian homes and large open plan living areas. It has a number of accessories and fascia…

Read More
Hot Water Heaters | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing

Hot Water Heaters | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing Hot Water Geelong, Torquay, Ocean Grove, Barwon Heads Release the pressure temperature relief (PTR) valve on your hot water system for 10-15 seconds every 3-6 months. This flushes out any impurities under the seat of the valve and helps keep the valve functioning correctly.⠀⠀ ⠀…

Read More
Heat & Glo Gas Log Fires | Tomlinson Plumbing | Geelong | Torquay

This poor old Heat & Glo gas log fire was in the wars.  It hadn’t been serviced and safety checked in 9 whole years, and with incorrect ember placement, a hole had burnt through the gas burner, causing the flames to shoot up and hit the top of the firebox. Check out the snap shot…

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest