Hot Water Heater Specialists – Geelong, Torquay, Anglesea, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove & surrounds
Here are some of the warning signs that your hot water heater might need some attention, or even replacement.
- Is your hot water heater leaking? Some leakage will occur from the Temperature Pressure Relief Valve on heat up, but it shouldn’t be a continuous trickle or heavy flow.
- Hot water not lasting as long as it used to?
- Is your hot water rusty or dirty looking?
- Does your water pressure or temperature fluctuate?
- Can you see any corrosion marks on your hot water heater?
If you notice any of these things happening with your hot water heater, give us a call on 5261 2422. We can get it sorted for you.
We can assist with all types of hot water heaters – Rheem, Rinnai, Vulcan, Aquamax, Bosch & more.