Call: (03) 5261 2422

    

Posts Tagged ‘gas heater services geelong’

Are you sure it’s the flu?

Gas Heater Servicing & Carbon Monoxide Testing | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing

It was potentially a close call for a client today who has been home for a couple of days with flu like symptoms, on the couch, with the heater on – a heater that was found to be spilling massive amounts of carbon monoxide. She’s now off to the doctor for a blood test. Don’t…

Read More

What were they thinking?

Gas Heater Repairs | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing

They weren’t thinking. That’s the problem. Putting the call out to any plumbers that might be able to help with maintenance on this central heater….your height can’t exceed 20 cms! We see a lot of this. It’s a combination of things like companies rushing to get the job done quickly because they don’t have a…

Read More

Check your plumber’s qualifications for gas heater servicing

Gas Heater Servicing & Carbon Monoxide Testing | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing

Is your plumber licenced to service and carbon monoxide test your gas heater? It’s Carbon Monoxide Awareness Week. Is your plumber licenced to service and carbon monoxide test your heater? To service and safety check a gas heater or gas appliance, a plumber MUST BE LICENCED in the Specialised Class of GAS SERVICING  – TYPE…

Read More

Did you know….?

Gas Heater Services & Carbon Monoxide Tests | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing

Gas Heater Services & Carbon Monoxide Tests Did you know that heaters need to be taken apart for a proper service and safety check? The fan needs to come out for thorough cleaning and testing. All of the operational components need to be checked and tested, and there’s so much more to it. There’s quite…

Read More

Unsafe gas heater decommissioned

Gas Heater Services & Carbon Monoxide Testing | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing

Gas Heater Services & Carbon Monoxide Testing | Geelong | Torquay | Tomlinson Plumbing Last week we decommissioned this old Vulcan Heritage space heater, which is the type of heater that Energy Safe Victoria alerted the public about last year, after the death of Sonia Sofianopolous. It had signs of heat damage to the outer…

Read More

Pin It on Pinterest