We've seen a few chillier days of late, so it's time to start thinking about heater safety for you and your family.
Energy Safe Victoria recommend that all types of gas heaters be serviced and safety checked for carbon monoxide at least every two years.
When you engage us to do your heater service, this is what we do:
- Strip the appliance down
- Clean the unit and its fan
- Test all of its operational components
- Check the flue for any imperfections
- Check the fan and fan switch
- Test thermotstat operation
- Check the heat exchange for cracks
- Check and set gas burner pressures
- Test the unit for carbon monoxide leakage to Energy Safe Victoria's guidelines and to Australian Standards of Gas Safety
- Add you to our database and alert system, which reminds our customers when their next heater service and safety check is due
- Label each heating unit with a small sticker so the service history can be seen at a glance.
Play it safe with gas and arrange for heaters to be serviced and safety checked today!
Tomlinson Plumbing can assist you with the supply, installation, repair, service and safety checking (carbon monoxide) of all types of gas heaters and gas log fires in Geelong, Torquay, Anglesea, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove & surrounding areas.
Bonaire, Braemar, Brivis, Cannon, Escea, Jetmaster, Real Flame, Regency, Rinnai and Vulcan.