Call: (03) 5261 2422

    

Are you sure it’s the flu?

It was potentially a close call for a client today who has been home for a couple of days with flu like symptoms, on the couch, with the heater on – a heater that was found to be spilling massive amounts of carbon monoxide. She’s now off to the doctor for a blood test.

Don’t take any chances. Don’t mistake carbon monoxide poisoning for the flu. Look out for symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning such as headaches, drowsiness, dizziness, chest pains, nausea and vomiting. 


#chaseandtyler #carbonmonoxideawareness #carbonmonoxidetestinggeelong #carbonmonoxidetestingtorquay #masterplumbergeelong #masterplumbertorquay

Pin It on Pinterest