Never bring outdoor gas appliances indoors

Gas appliance safety | Geelong | Torquay | Ocean Grove | Tomlinson Plumbing

Outdoor portable gas appliances are easy to use and can be a convenient source of heat when it’s cold outside. However, using them inside is unsafe and can significantly increase the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning and other health hazards.

All gas appliances require fresh air to operate and ventilation to allow the products of combustion to escape. Outdoor appliances such as barbeques, portable camping heaters and patio heaters must never be used indoors at any time.


#gasappliancesafety #playitsafewithgas #gassafety #carbonmonoxideawareness