On Tuesday we decommissioned our first unsafe heater for the year. It was deadly - it had a massive crack in the heat exchange.
Gas heater servicing and safety checking is so important. Slowly the community is becoming more and more aware of the dangers of carbon monoxide, and with us decommissioning 10 unsafe heaters on average every Winter, it's a vitally important message.
Energy Safe Victoria recommend that all types of gas heaters be serviced and tested for carbon monoxide at least every two years.
Get in early, play it safe with gas, and be prepared in advance for our typically chilly autumn and winter period!
Tomlinson Plumbing can assist you with the supply, installation, repair, service and carbon monoxide testing of all types of gas heaters and gas log fires in Geelong, Torquay, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove & surrounding areas.
Call 5261 2422 today to make an appointment.