Unsafe gas heater installation is a disaster waiting to happen
There are much safer ways to dry your clothes!
We really felt for one of our clients yesterday. They'd not long moved into their home and were working their way through a list of things they wanted checked.
They asked us to check out their gas heaters to make sure they were properly installed and safe to use before they turned them on.
Um, no, this one was definitely not safe! Unfortunately it looks like the plumber that installed it got his licence from a corn flakes box.
Lots of rectification work required - and if we come across the plumber that did the installation, we'll be recommending he heads back to trade school, or better still, hands in his licence. Atrocious stuff.
Tomlinson Plumbing can assist you with the supply, installation, repair, service and safety checking (carbon monoxide) of all types of gas heaters and gas log fires in Geelong, Torquay, Anglesea, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove & surrounding areas....and we can assure you that our licence DID NOT COME FROM A CORNFLAKES BOX.