Skip to content

Call: (03) 5261 2422

    

Gas Heater Servicing & Carbon Monoxide Testing | Tomlinson Plumbing | Geelong | Torquay | Ocean Grove | Barwon Heads

How does carbon monoxide spillage occur?

Carbon monoxide can be produced in large quantities if your heater does not completely burn the gas it uses.

This can happen for a number of reasons, but the most common causes are lack of servicing, product faults or a blocked flue.

In most cases, the by-products produced by your gas heater are dispersed to the outside of your home via the flue. But these by-products can build up quickly in living areas if the flue is blocked, if there is not enough ventilation, or exhaust fans in the kitchen or bathroom are used and they draw these gases back into your home.

Carbon monoxide poisoning can be deadly.

Having your gas heaters and other fuel burning appliances serviced and safety checked needs to be a priority to keep you and your family safe.

Energy Safe Victoria recommend all types of gas heaters be serviced and safety checked for carbon monoxide at least every two years.

Each Winter we decommission an average of 10 heaters that have been emitting carbon monoxide. You just can't have a 'she'll be right' attitude.

Play it safe with gas.

Tomlinson Plumbing has the experience and expertise to help you with the installation, service, carbon monoxide testing and repair of all types of gas heaters in Geelong, Torquay, Barwon Heads, Ocean Grove and surrounding areas.

We can assist with Bonaire, Braemar, Brivis, Cannon, Escea, Heat & Glo, Jetmaster, Real Flame, Regency, Rinnai, Vulcan & more.

#playitsafewithgas #carbonmonoxideawareness #gasheaterservicegeelong #gasheaterservicetorquay #gasheaterserviceoceangrove #gasheaterservicebarwonheads #carbonmonoxidetestingeelong #carbonmonoxidetestingtorquay #carbonmonoxidetestingoceangrove #carbonmonoxidetestingbarwonheads

 

Pin It on Pinterest